Divemaster willing to work for free!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lord.harshil

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Sorry guys if I'm spoiling the market :p

Ok here goes.

Name : Harshil Raisinghani
Nationality : Singporean
Languages spoken : English, Hindi, Little bit of mandarin & Malay
Current highest qualification (academic) : GCE A Levels
Current highest qualification (dive-related) : PADI Divemaster
Years Diving : 3
Years Divemastering : 1
Dives : 100+ (by the end of next month)
Past work experience : Extensive diving in Peninsular Malaysia
Dive centres worked with : Waikiki Dive Centre (full time) Sunny Cove (freelance) both centres are in Singapore.

Experienced in assisting with classes from OW to DM and guiding divers on boats and in the water around dive sites. Also experienced in minor regulator and BC repairs and dealing with less than happy customers (well, who isnt :D)

I'm currently starting my course to read engineering at the University of Cambridge in UK and I have a lot of time in the breaks (I only have 24 weeks of school a year) to work as a DM. Breaks are from 1st week Dec - 2nd week Jan, 3rd week March -end April and summer is from Middle of June all the way till October.

I don't intend to work full time as a dive instructor after I finish university so pay is not an issue for me, hence I'm willing to work for free. I love to dive and I love to travel and I find this to be one of the best ways for me to do what I like on my tight budget. I'm willing to work 12 hour days (I did this at Waikiki for 6 months), willing to learn whatever you are willing to teach me and then some and I'm willing to do it all for free. All I need is 3 meals a day and lodging (not picky about this either) and fun people to work and dive with.

I'm very safety concious, overly so at times. I have cancelled dives in unfavourable conditions and have banned divers from diving when they openly flouted important safety rules despite warnings. Happened only once, but its the attitude that counts :)

I'm willing to work anywhere in the world and for as long as my breaks last. If you need a warm body who keeps his eyes open on the boat and underwater and would love to take advantage of him doing it for free and you could use some help in the high seasons, please drop me a message.

Thank you very much for reading this till the end. Good luck and dive safe! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom