Divemaster internship, Krabi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

verve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi there,im going to be in krabi feb to may 2010,and want to find a good place to do course,ive heard it might be a good thing to look and find one once there,any help anyone,cheers verve.

that sounds like a good idea!

whatever you might hear in forums it is very difficult to gauge the quality of a centre unless you visit. arguably, you should stay away from shops who tout on forums because this might mean they are lacking business and I wonder why??!!!

good luck in your search

thanks limbo, thanks surinboy,will mkeep u posted,verve.

You need to keep up with the times surinboy, the web is where divers look for good and up to date information. Dive centres that use this medium to best serve those customers. My company is not a sea front operation, so I rely on web based business. I think you might also agree that booking a trip from a booth on the sea front is not a sure way you will get quality. Yes they are busy, but you'll still end up on someone elses boat packed with divers from many shops. Here, people have the time to research what they get and bin the bulls**t as they go. If you take the time to see how operators use this forum, you'll see we don't tout, we have a mutual respect for other regions of Thailand and what makes them unique, and if you have anything worth selling up in Kuraburi, we'll sell that too!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom