Divemaster Intern - Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fungi3001

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello,

I know this is early to start thinking about it but i want to go and become a divmaster about this time next year. i will have from april till august inclusive.

at the moment im very strongly considering Bali for several reasons, but mostly because i have had the most positive response from the people i have emailed.

the dive shop i am looking at is fathoms.

as i have 5 months i would like to spend about 3 on bali becoming a divemaster and working as one then spend a couple of moneths travelling around doing more diving. However i am very flexible and am willing to take thinsg as they come and just see what happens.

can anyone give me any advice at all on any aspect of doing this. please tell mme about past experiences of similar things, experience of bali and if anyone has dived with fathoms and feedback on them, or any suggestions of a better place to go.

by the way, at the moment i am a rescue diver with about 70 dives.

thankyou so much

Guy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom