Divemaster/crew on Sea Hunter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I'm an avid scuba diver in the Northeastern US and have been working as a divemaster for a shop in CT for the past year. I've always wanted to dive Cocos Island and to see the schooling hammerhead sharks! It's literally been a dream of mine for my entire life...that said, having just graduated college there is no way that I will be able to afford the pricey live-aboard trips that go to the island. In the past, I have volunteered as a hostess, kitchen aid, and dive guide on two different live-aboards in Australia in turn for a drastically reduced price for the dive trip. Are there any such opportunities for a divemaster to help out on the Undersea Hunter ships? My current jobs as a safety diver and environmental scientist are extremely flexible, so I could even commit to a couple months of help if necessary. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard of something like this for young (I'm 22) eager divers with very little funds. Thanks everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom