divelink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!
I haven't. Good luck find the info.

Joe

Hi Mike, and welcome to SB! Sorry I can't answer your question. If it's possible, someone on SB has done it or seen it. Posting your question in another forum, will get a greater response. Try General Scuba Equipment Discussion or Basic Scuba Discussion or even DIY for some do it yourself information. No doubt, you've come to the right place to find out! Welcome aboard.

Does anyone know anything about divelink commd and kirbymorgan 48 ffm. I am buying three sets and was just checking on reliability.
Mike

My dive team has 4 Divelink Units with Scubapro FFM, they are older units (single channel) but work fine. I currently have one unit that needs repair and have recieved great support from the company, so far, still don't know if they can fix it yet.

How long have you had them? Are they fairly clear. We will be using them on a dock job with 3 divers and one surface unit. Talking with the guys at dive link they are very helpfull with setting up the masks for surface air.

fnmrg:
Hi
has anyone used divelink comms in a kirby morgan 48
mike
What...??

fnmrg:
Hi
has anyone used divelink comms in a kirby morgan 48
mike

Have you looked at OTS gear? I've tried them a few times and had great experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom