Diveinn raised their prices??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptHaddock

Registered
Reaction score
Just about a year ago, I purchased the Dragonfly at at USD430, but it seems to have jumped by almost USD100. Anyone know the reason why?

And just for kicks, here in Singapore, some forms of equipment are cheaper than the online stores like Simplyscuba and Diveinn. For eg. I bought my Suunto Mosquito for SGD430, approx 159 pounds taking 1 pound = sgd$2.7. Compare it to simplyscuba's price of 212 pounds, I got that beat. Even some of the bids on EBAY go higher than what I pay retail here.

Even with shipping and all, I could send one to the States , make some money and save the receipient even more. Is this where my calling is?

Just a guess but I think DiveInn prices are based on Euros rather than $US. Credit card charges from there are in Euros. Recently the Euro has been doing very well against the US$.

MikeS has is right.

DiveInn's price increase is a result of the recent increase in the value of the Euro. I believe 1 euro is almost equivalent to 1 USD. The exchange rate was 1.0015 Euro = 1.0000 USD two days ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom