Diveinn purchase problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goodguy

New
Reaction score
Hello,
I recently got a Mares Dragonfly 2000 bcd from diveinn spain. The product seems to be high quality. It has an optional Integrated Weight system, this is where the problem comes in. I would like to get the integrated weight pockets for this bcd, but have recieved no replies on the matter from diveinn. Do these typically come with the bcd? Wondering where I can get them, as Diveinn has been of no help since the sale. Thanks

O.K. here is what you did wrong. Diveinn is GREAT for buying something that you know EXACTLY what you want.

A lot of the people there, have only been diving for like a year or less and some don't dive at all. They are NOT the most knowledgeable people in the world. THEY HAVE GOOD PRICES AND THAT IS ABOUT IT.... Now you saved a ton of money on your DF2000, when you start asking tech questions on gear, they don't have a clue most of the time.

Not sure if the 2000 is supposed to come with it or not. I would find a local dealer that has them and see what you can scrounge up.

Good Luck Man :D

I too bought a dragonfly without the weight pockets. Diver's Direct (www.diversdirect.com) has 'em.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom