Diveheart 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric,
Sign me up. Time is not mentio ed byut I assume I can do this and make my class that night at the Aquarium

I did not mention the time because we are still working out the details. I think we need to be ready to go by 9am, but I can not confirm that time yet. There will be an early shoot and the start time for that one is at 4am. I do not think "safety divers" will be needed until 9am. I will repost as soon as I confirm the time, which should be sometime this week. But, save the date. Mel I have you down as one of the ten.

Hi Eric- Are there any divers from your program considering diving at Cozumel from jan 23-feb13. If so I would be honoured to be of assistance. I live in Edmonton and travel to Mexico alot. kevin

Hi Eric- Are there any divers from your program considering diving at Cozumel from jan 23-feb13. If so I would be honoured to be of assistance. I live in Edmonton and travel to Mexico alot. kevin

If you have not already done so, you might want to take the HSA Dive Buddy or Instructor (depending on your level) of certification there in Canada. Handicap Scuba Association

Hey '05
I will put that out to the class and see if any of the students are traveling. Thank you so much for the offer. Mel made an excellent point. On another note, Diveheart will be holding a fund raiser in May and they are looking for silent auction stuff, if you know of anything they would love the help. Keep in touch. Mel, you are good for the 16th? Yes? No? I will forward you the details.

I will make myself available on any day or time required for the Dive Heart or Challenges Foundation role in the events of 14-18 Jan and 24-25 Jan 2009. Just let me know when, where and what to bring.

Nicolas Coster, founder of Challenges Foundation (and 3 time Emmy nominee actor) will also be there on the 16th. He is coordinating to bring some our our Spanish language divers or snorkelers for the Spanish lanuage TV segment.

I am please to announce the Long Beach Diverheart class was a big success!! A special thanks to Jim Elliot at Diveheart for the training. I can now start training you as an HSA buddy!!!! This is great training for you, your staff and/or your instructors. I can also certify those of you with disabilities in the Long Beach area. You can see some pictures of the HSA training and the discover SCUBA event we held at USC for disabled students at:MySpace.com - ~REIF INDUSTRIES~ - 32 - Male - Costa Mesa, California - www.myspace.com/reifindustries. What a cool thing to be a part of, THANKS JIM. Please contact me directly if you would like to set-up a training session for you or your staff.

i will be finishing up my OW this spring....dumb weather.....but I will be more that happy to help out and volunteer if I have the time....as the OW is completed i will be back in contact again.

Back
Top Bottom