Diveduino is on its way..Please help :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys i am pretty advanced on my project see it here:

DiveDuino DIY dive logger by Jorge Orta — Kickstarter

DiveDuino Project - Home

the first board was a success i just found a couple of erros, but i fixed them and a new board is being made and it is smaller almost by half !!!

i will appreciate if you fund the project, think in this you will be able to program your own dive logger or even bottom timer :) and make the display layout to your own needs....

so thanks guys

this is the starting thread...http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/do-yourself-diy/420179-dive-depth-logger-arduino.html

looks pretty cool. I took a look at the data you were generating, you may want to talk to someone that is better versed in excel to help clean up the presentation, but it looks like a cool idea. Good luck

the first test i did on pool worked up to 8 feet, the next test on the gulf diving at 80 feet did not go so well, i am currently working on the housing...

Hi, Just wondering how the diveduino is going
A point of curiosity: I have never seen a pressure sensor sticking out of a dive computer.
I have broken apart a couple of dive computers - I think one was an oceanic and the sensor is 'stuck' to the board and all is immersed in oil.
The other was an air filled gizmo for sounding a piezzo buzzer to indicate rate of ascent.
MEAS / intersoma recommend the use of an O ring etc to expose the sensor but I have never seen it in action.
Finally any reason for using SPI protocol rather than I2C in your code?
Best
Vanja

Back
Top Bottom