Dive Xtras X Scooter Sierra MINT Condition, New Battery, Body Just Refin'd, Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gator4324

Contributor
Reaction score
This Sierra X Scooter is in mint condition. Very low hours, never flooded. Only selling due to lack of available time to use it. I am the original owner and purchased it directly from Dive Xtras in 2007 when I owned a dive shop. Brand new battery and smart charger in 2010. Body was just completely refinished by Dive Xtras (new hinges and new tow ring & zinc anode) - it looks brand new. Scooter has not been in the water since battery was replaced and body refinished. Battery has been meticulously maintained, left continuously on smart charger. Comes with factory Dive Xtras Sea Horse travel case for easy storage and travel (a $285 option). Also comes with Pro Spares kit and custom made stand. $2500. Can arrange to meet FTF in NE Florida or can help arrange shipping (cost is on you). Please email me directly at psmay at hotmail.com or call me at 904-704-7561 with any questions.

XScooter006.jpg

XScooter007.jpg

XScooter008.jpg

XScooter009.jpg

XScooter010.jpg

XScooter011.jpg

XScooter005.jpg

XScooter012.jpg

XScooter013.jpg

XScooter014.jpg

XScooter015.jpg

XScooter016.jpg