Dive Xtras Sierra Scooter w/ Dry Case and Spares Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAK52580

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Dive Xtras Sierra scooter package for sale. It is the same package as what you would purchase on the Dive Xtras website and it will also include the spares kit, a dry box and the instructional DVD.

I'm willing to drive within 2-3 hrs of DC, which should allow a good portion of the Northeast, Carolinas and Eastern midwest/Great Lakes to meet me halfway for a great price on a scooter. I'll also ship on your dime... actual shipping costs only which we can work out ahead of time.

The entire package includes the scooter, battery, charger, weights, dry box, standup tank boot, and spares kit. It wasn't used that much so it's still in excellent condition with no substantial scratches or dents in it. It's never leaked and I've never had any issues with it. Since I have no way of burn testing it, I'm offering it up at a discount so that in the event there may need to be servicing you'll still be getting a hell of a deal over a refurbished unit. $1,700.

For some reason SB isn't letting me insert the pics, so they can be found in the album
HERE.

---------- Post added April 29th, 2014 at 06:34 PM ----------

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom