Dive Wreck Alley with Richie Kohler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajcf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dive Wreck Alley with Richie Kohler

Join Technical and Advanced Wreck Dive Instructor, Richie Kohler along with the staff of the Academy of Scuba as you learn how to wreck dive in San Diego's World Famous Wreck Alley.

Over a two day period (July 25 and 26, 2009), you will be exposed to expert wreck diving instruction and techniques. You will be doing four wreck dives over two days in Wreck Alley and have over 6 hours of classroom instruction from Richie Kohler and his staff.

You will build a concrete foundation in recreational deep, wreck and NITROX diving. At the end of the course, you may qualify for your TDI Nitrox certification and your SDI Wreck Diving Specialty certification. Best of all, your dive education foundation will be laid by the most progressive wreck divers in the business. Join Richie
Kohler and his staff for a safe weekend of fun and excitement.

More Information and Sign up: http://www.wreckalley.com

////

This will be my first time diving and teaching out of San Diego and I am really looking forward to it...whats not to like about diving new wrecks and meeting new people? We have a lot to cover in two days but the training and dives will be fun. I hope to see some of you there. If you have any questions, pop me a line!

Update:

There are only 5 spots left. If interested, please put down a deposit. Space is limited and going fast.

Richie and I are considering an Advanced Wreck Diving Class immediately following the class noted herein. Please PM me if you are interested and I will put you on the list.

For more information: http://www.wreck-alley.com

////

Hey Guys, my dive buddy Mike and I are all signed up we are really escited to have the opportunity to dive with both of you. Thanks for setting this trip up and working with our schedules.

Chris

Hey Guys, my dive buddy Mike and I are all signed up we are really escited to have the opportunity to dive with both of you. Thanks for setting this trip up and working with our schedules.

Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the post! Looking forward to diving with you guys.
I have a pre-trip informational email going out to everyone in the next week.
Book your hotel early. San Diego fills up in the Summer time.

Best,

John

OK Folks ....

If you want a guaranteed spot in the class ... sign up NOW!
1 spot left!

We will be taking backup deposits! There are always people who cancel.

Home Page of Wreck Alley.com

////

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the post! Looking forward to diving with you guys.
I have a pre-trip informational email going out to everyone in the next week.
Book your hotel early. San Diego fills up in the Summer time.

Best,

John
We made sure we had that done right away we did not want anything to mess this up.

Thanks agian,

Chris

Hey John,

Did you get my previous e-mail regarding equipment setup (pony bottles) for the San Deigo trip? Don't mean to put you on the spot, just curious.

Thanks
DiverMike1

I don't recall getting an email regarding ponies.
If you would like to sling a Pony, you are more than welcome to do so.

If you have an additional question, let me know.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom