Dive West Edmonton Mall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How the heck does someone in Tokyo know about the wave pool in WEM?

No one is 'from Tokyo' more accurate in my case would be "escaped from edmonton" :wink:

:popcorn:

Edmonton southside born and raised; fled in '01

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please stay on topic....

Thanks guys, I just figured if I was going to be there I might as well get wet. It could be fun, but NOT the wave pool.

Thanks guys, I just figured if I was going to be there I might as well get wet. It could be fun, but NOT the wave pool.

It was actually a kind of fun dive to do once or twice (after 10 or 11 it got a bit boring).

Too bad they shut it down. Besides the entertainment factor, it was pretty much the only way Edmonton ever got mentioned on any of the internet forums.

i remeber hearing about an accident a few years back and then they stoped doing it.. i think they higher local divers with insurance to do the tank cleaning now..

i think they higher local divers with insurance to do the tank cleaning now..

No they do not. As it has since the day it opened, the mall has its' own employees to do the tank cleaning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom