Dive West Edmonton Mall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chocoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I googled diving west edmonton mall aquarium, not much info. Has anybody recently dove the mall tanks? I am hoping to dive it in April when I go visit.

I googled diving west edmonton mall aquarium, not much info. Has anybody recently dove the mall tanks? I am hoping to dive it in April when I go visit.

I thought they closed that down quite a while ago. Has it been reopened?

this would be interesting... please keep us up-to-date... maybe it'll be worth the 3 hour drive.. haha...

Hi! I live in Deadmonton, oops, Edmonton. Diving is not allowed anymore at WEM. They used to let LDS'S clean the tanks but due to insurance reasons not anymore. Call Aqua-tec for a pool dive if u want on Wed night.

Hi! I live in Deadmonton, oops, Edmonton. Diving is not allowed anymore at WEM. They used to let LDS'S clean the tanks but due to insurance reasons not anymore.

First I've heard of WEM letting LDS's do any work in the tanks. Why would they have LDS's clean tanks when they have always had their own cadre of mall divers/employees?

Call Aqua-tec for a pool dive if u want on Wed night.

:rofl3:

This is funny!

FWIW, even those of us from Prince George have heard the "oh, I hear they let divers dive in the submarine attraction at West Edmonton Mall... you should check it out" bit. So it's not completely silly.

Now, as for when and who and what... well, I'm thinking that firstdive2005 might be using the public library computer for posting here and forgetting to logout. It seems he has wisdom beyond his few dozen dives, couple years diving and 8 months on the board... makes one wonder: is he who he says he is?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom