Dive video: Incredible weekend at Point Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It looks like Sunday was really the start of the rainy season around here. There's no doubt we need it, but we were all worried what it would do to the visibility. Turns out....nothing! Amazing visibility, just stunning actually. It felt almost tropical at moments (54 degree water didn't hurt, either).

Hopefully all you guys and gals taking hooky days this week are still finding it beautiful out there!

[video=youtube;vdDCypRIHE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdDCypRIHE4[/video]

Great video! I'm anxiously awaiting a scooter so I can get out and do some dives outside the Cove. :)

-Adrian

Gorgeous :) Drone really adds a cool perspective.

that is one bad ass scooter. It flies up in the air and takes video over the dive site?

that is one bad ass scooter. It flies up in the air and takes video over the dive site?

I have something in the works that does the opposite, but failure would be very expensive. :)

Nice video! Where was the rabbit?

Nice video! Where was the rabbit?

A sad turn of events. We lost Blueberry last July, and Rodney couldn't do without her, he passed in December. Thank you for remember them :)

Dh5bpcV.jpg

Awe bummer about the bunnies, we will miss them.

Thanks for sharing your awesome day of diving.

Oh, I'm so sorry about the bunnies . . .

Monterey is stunning in viz like that -- thanks for the reminder. Will we be seeing you Memorial Day weekend when we're down there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom