Dive Video Data Overlay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are guides on their website which cover creating custom "gauges" and mapping the source data to particular display fields. I apologize for not going deeper into that portion, but would have also made the guide much longer.

If you've recreated a dive computer in DashWare, it would be great if you could share a screenshot. (No need to post the functional component, unless you want to)
no, don't apologize what you have done is amazing.
I am a little frustrated with dashware,s steep learning curve for first-timers the graphics are easy enough it's knowing how to set up the data side that is stumping me.
I tried using the dive data overlay but for some reason
dive time and time seconds just overlay ( #value! ) I don't understand.
any help would be great
thanks again for all the work you have done so far.

Can you send me a DM with screen shots of your Gauge Edit window and your data headers? I'll see if there's anything I can do to help.

You're right though, I ran around in circles the first few times too....

Can you send me a DM with screen shots of your Gauge Edit window and your data headers? I'll see if there's anything I can do to help.

You're right though, I ran around in circles the first few times too....
sorry only have done 3 messages on here so cant dm until 5 messages
anyway is this what you wanted?

Attachments

• data.jpg
    data.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot 11-05-2022 152804.jpg
    Screenshot 11-05-2022 152804.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 78
Anyway is this what you wanted?
Yes, it seems as though the issue is either Cell Format or an issue between exporting the data from the logging software and importing to Excel.

I've started a DM and will continue to troubleshoot there. We can then add the solution to this thread for others, should anyone else encounter a similar issue.

Yes, it seems as though the issue is either Cell Format or an issue between exporting the data from the logging software and importing to Excel.

I've started a DM and will continue to troubleshoot there. We can then add the solution to this thread for others, should anyone else encounter a similar issue.

Hi, I have a problem with my Excel and CSV from Subsurface. It does not split in correct way I think. Do you know what might be the problem ? :(

Attachments

• snap.PNG
    snap.PNG
    269.1 KB · Views: 13
  • dive.csv
    20.1 KB · Views: 18
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom