Dive travel agent for Moz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zambezi:
Hi,

Check out this site, they cover the entire Moz coastline www.mozcon.com

If you're planning to go to Ponto De Ouro on the southern tip of Moz I highly recommend Simply Scuba or Devocean. Here's their sites www.simplyscuab.co.za www.devoceandiving.com.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Derek

Thank's I've settled on the Tofo-area and booked with Shark Bookings/Shark Alley Team for Casa Barry and Tofo diving in mid november. However it seems like the place it totally cramped and it is hard to find a place to live. Due to some misleading information, we're going to have to switch room during our seven day stay there, which is not very appealing as I'd really like to spend my short time there on something else than an extra packing/unpacking+move out/move in. Not overly impressed with the handling so far from Shark Alley Team, but I'll give them a chance to sort it out.

/christian

Zambezi:
That's a bit of a pain in the a%^ to have to move rooms. Anyway, have a great trip and give us a bit of a trip report when you get back

Yeah isn't it. Anyway if there should be a cancelation, which is very unlikely, we're on the top of the list. And the Shark Alley Team have now offered us compensation that we feel is satisfactory. I'll get back with some sort of report.

Was a bit surpised the place is so full though. According to the pricing, this is supposed to be low season? The higher prices doesn't start until the first week in december.

/christian

I'm also a bit surprised on the place being full - we went in Nov 2004 and just about had the place to ourselves.

Have a good trip , ditto on the trip report.

AndyT:
I'm also a bit surprised on the place being full - we went in Nov 2004 and just about had the place to ourselves.

Have a good trip , ditto on the trip report.

I guess they have recieved a lot of good press in the latest year/years. Someone mentioned a big article in one of the South African dive magazines latest issues.

/christian

Christian:
Hi

I'm trying to put together a trip for me and my girlfriend to Moz in November, and am trying to get some qoutes from travel agents in South Africa.

Does anyone have reccomendations? I'm already in touch with shark bookings/Scuba Mozambique.

cheers

Christian

if your going to moz and you want the best diving then i would reccomend a trip to
aliwal shoal which was recently touted the best shoal dive in the world.

Aliwal Shoal is in South Africa , not Mozambique . They're about 1000 Km apart .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom