Dive Team Patches?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic_diver45

Contributor
Reaction score
Rather odd question, but seeing as I have established quite a collection of fire department, EMS and rescue patches over the past 7 or 8 years, I noticed something this morning when I was trying to reorganize them- I only have one dive rescue patch and that's one that a buddy of mine from Tennessee found and gave to me. Does anyone on here have departmental patches they would be willing to sell or trade? PM me if you do. I'm also willing to buy or trade for any fire department, rescue or EMS patches that anyone might be willing to part with. The volunteer fire department that I volunteer with occassionally (my work schedule prevents me from doing as much with them as I would like) is getting new patches soon for the EMS and rescue side of the department (all 11 of us :wink: ) so that will be what I will have to trade... Thanks everyone.

We do not have a patch for dive team. We can not even get the city to recognize we have a need and a team, but I still get about 2 requests a year to do a body recovery. Sorry we dont have anything for trade.

That's ok.....I'm sorry that you have the problems with your city. We have the same problem in our whole area, especially our county. We managed to get swiftwater rescue training, but other than that we're SOL as far as getting funding for anything else. So I know how much your situation sucks.

Hey BigJetDriver69, Leo here. Are you talking about solutions to get departments more on board with funding and support? I don't really want to use the words "back woods", but I've got problems getting support/cooperation/input/criticism/anything from our upper ups. They're buisy, unless they need something from the bottom of the lake. Leo.

Let's revive this thread...

I am looking for Law Enforcement Dive Team Patches. I am willing to trade new for new. Corpus Christi, Texas Police SAR Team

Back
Top Bottom