Dive Tables; Mares Regulator Bag; Dive Gear Bag; NAUI Manuals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
Prices are in USD and include Paypal fees, but shipping is extra.

If you're in Canada, I'll convert the prices to CAD to save on forex fees.

I can very likely ship from WA state on either September 11th or 18th, otherwise shipping is from Vancouver, Canada.

Dive tables: DCIEM sport diving; NAUI air, 32%, 36%; PADI recreational; TDI EAD & depth, mix, PO2; NAUI SAC rate, OCEANx. Take all for $28.

tables.jpg

Mares regulator bag: Great condition. Padded bag with removable shoulder strap. Single elastic strap on the inside. $16.

reg-bag.jpg

Dive gear bag: Shoulder straps and side handle. Rubberized mesh dive bag. Minor rusting on hardware and minor fraying on one of the straps that can easily be repaired. This bag has a side zip in addition to being top loading; a large pocket on the outside as shown; and one on the inside. $22.

dive-bag.jpgdive-bag2.jpg

NAUI manuals: OW; AOW; Nitrox. Great condition. Books are free from highlights, marks, etc. $16 for all 3 plus the disc and bag.

books.jpg

Mares regulator bag: SOLD!

Dive tables and manuals SOLD.

Dive gear bag still available. Price drop to $18 USD + SH.

See my other 'for sale' threads HERE and HERE and make a deal...

I'll be able to ship from the US again on Saturday, October 24 if anyone is hoping to save a bit on shipping.

Dive gear bag still available. Price drop to $18 USD + SH. I'll be back in the US on Saturday, Nov. 14 so I can ship from WA state that day, (otherwise Canada.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom