Dive stores that stock tech items south of MIA (down to mid Keys)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDKL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As the title says, I’m trying to identify one or more good dive stores south of Miami airport and down to the mid Keys that stock tech hardware/equipment (as well as the usual rec items).

I don’t have the option of driving north on this trip so anything in that direction is out.

Ideally they would also be open on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,

D.

Assorted items including a Goodman handle, backup DSMB, 70 and 90 degree 2nd stage elbows and some surgical tubing.

Those are the main ones in my list right now but I’m rebuilding both my plate and harness and sidemount harness today so there are a few more items I’ll likely need...

Where are you based right now? I see Key Largo listed and I will be heading through there.

I’ve been trying to rebuild my travel setup and have gotten most of the way done but it’s not quite there yet...

My Cold water setup is pretty refined but it’s been a while since I set up either my AL or ABS plates and I just received some new items from Andrew Goring so my sidemount harness is getting a full rebuild.

I'm in Key Largo, You can find those things here and there but I wouldn't bet a trip on finding parts. There isn't even remotely a one stop shop for things technical I'm aware of. Actually Rainbow Reef has allot of Dive Rite gear, clips, snaps, bungees and other trinkets. Other than that, order it up front.

No chance of even 45mins. north?

DGE should have everything you need but they're in Pompano Beach - straight up I95 from the MIA airport. Or a lot closer to FLL if you can fly in there instead.
Dive Gear Express® | Official Site

No chance of even 45mins. north?

DGE should have everything you need but they're in Pompano Beach - straight up I95 from the MIA airport. Or a lot closer to FLL if you can fly in there instead.
Dive Gear Express® | Official Site

If you don’t want to make the trek up to DGX (I doubt they are open on the weekend), you should be able to get it delivered to you wherever you’re staying pretty quickly!

Already looked into that but I’ve been instructed that we are driving South and DGE can’t get anything to the location until Monday at the earliest...

What about Horizon Divers in Key Largo MM 106 ?
Sea Dwellers

What about Horizon Divers in Key Largo MM 106 ?
Sea Dwellers
My thought also, or maybe Capt. Gary at Conch Republic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom