Dive Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe they were looking for a Patch, not a sticker, but my mind could be making this memory up.

Don't see many patches - are they still out ther to find? Someone gave me one in Belize to commemorate my first blue water dive there (and it fit perfectly on a strap on my BC) - is there a way to find others? I'd like to find others for the non-US places I've been .... as for Texas stickers - Ocean's Window (now only in Plano & San Antonio) used the Texas shape ......

they were looking for patches and couldnt find any. If you all would like a texas shaped patch i could get one designed, if you do a search in this forum you will find the discussion

Dan

My wife bought a Texas shaped dive patch for her log book last weekend. They are at Dive World in Austin. I think it was 5 or 6 dollars.

I'll run by there tomorrow evening and see how big they are and if they will let me take a picture.

For those interested I would be happy to purchase and send them on if you will send me the money.

I even have a PayPal account to make it a little easier.

Let y'all know tomorrow night what I find out.

C

If anyone wants the Texas shaped dive stickers our dive club (Aggie Dive Club) sells them pretty cheap (I believe it's $2).

PM me if interested.

AD

Aggie Divers?? Whoop!!!!

Glad to have you as part of the Team!

--TexasMike, Fighting Texas Aggie Class of '88

PS. we ran "Redneck Diver jokes" for a long while..... Anyone got any good "Aggie Diver" jokes? (hmm... gonna start a new thread on this one)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom