Dive Site Listing for Subsurface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Casteel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
While trolling around the internet looking for GPS coordinates for particular dives that previously dove, I managed to find a place where people can contribute their dive sites. If you have the coordinates/names of your dive sites in Subsurface you can export all dive sites and then import them into this website. Doesn't have a ton of sites in there yet, but I would imagine it could easily get populated with a lot of data with this group.

Scuba-Sites.com -- Dashboard

If you want to advertise your site here, you should at least give a donation to ScubaBoard.
If it was my site I definitely would donate to Scubaboard. I have absolutely NO affiliation with this site, I appreciate your snarky remark though. :wink:

As I said, I was trying to find something that would do similar and this was a site I found. I figured it could benefit from additional people submitting locations so we could have a large pool of places to pick from. I am just trying to share the information I found, which is what I thought forums like this are for.

Hope you have a great day.

If it was my site I definitely would donate to Scubaboard. I have absolutely NO affiliation with this site, I appreciate your snarky remark though. :wink:

As I said, I was trying to find something that would do similar and this was a site I found. I figured it could benefit from additional people submitting locations so we could have a large pool of places to pick from. I am just trying to share the information I found, which is what I thought forums like this are for.

Hope you have a great day.

I am the one that put together scuba-sites.com. I'm glad you find it interesting and would be happy to see more people contributing sites to it. It's not perfect yet, but I am open to feedback on how to improve it. It is something I've put together in my spare time and I host it at my own expense, so snarky remarks about how I should be paying if it is mentioned on ScubaBoard are not really appreciated.

Has the thread been edited

If you want to advertise your site here, you should at least give a donation to ScubaBoard.

No, there is still the message quoted above. To be clear, I did not start the thread here pointing to my site. Nor do I receive any money from the site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom