dive shops in Nassau, Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bilznut

Reaction score
Is Stuart Coves the only shop on the island? Anyone have any info/advise/suggestions/ for a newbie heading to dive Nassau. Do I want to lock myself into diving w/one shop for ten days? Or shop around for who or what I like. Going down in July of 2007 and would appreciate any and all personal opinions on shops to dive with while staying on Nassau. Hopefully Stuart Coves isn't the only shop around.

There's only one other - Bahama Divers
http://www.bahamadivers.com/
They're located at the base of the bridge to Paradise Island.

Stuart Cove's is located on the South side of New Providence so they pick up several times daily in Nassau and Paradise Island.

more general info:
http://www.bahamasdiving.com/

I have dove with stuart coves. They are a great shop to deal with.

Brent

bilznut:
Is Stuart Coves the only shop on the island?

No, there are a few others. You've already had Bahama Divers pointed out. The remainder are pretty small and can be pretty expensive.

I've spoken with the woman who trained Stuart Cove and runs a small charter dive op right down the street. I trust her diving judgment implicitly. She says he's a really fine diver and runs a good operation. So far, I haven't dived with SC, but if I couldn't get my preferred operator I would not hesitate to.

Totally agree with Rexman! Stuart Cove is a great ops. I dove with them just about a couple weeks ago. I have no compliants.

Back
Top Bottom