dive shops in iceland? gear rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Louie3

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
first post here to the scubaboard.

I will be traveling to iceland in january and am planning a dive at Silfra. Myself and my brother in law will be diving. I have all my own gear for cold water diving, i will just require tank and weights. My brother in law will require pretty much everything.
The goal is to just dive on our own in accordance with the park rules. I have emailed the park authority and they advised it is not required that you use one of the local dive charter companies. As long as you don't dive alone and have the required certifications they advised we are good to go, just pay the small park fee.

A little about myself, i am and ERDI tech 1&2, as well as PADI dive master. I mostly dive for my fire department but take advantage of any vacation diving i can given the chance.

So basically my question is, can anyone recommend a dive shop in iceland that will rent just the gear, tanks, weights etc, without having to sign up for a charter/guide experience?

- cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom