Dive Shops in Corpus Christi???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akbpilot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if I could get the names of a few good dive shops in Corpus Christi. My wife is traveling there on business in about a month, and needs to check out some BC's and other gear. Specifically she is looking at Mares and Oceanic, but will check out what ever is there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply

Thats the only 2 that I have been able to find, other than Frog's on Port A, which I wouldnt recommend.

Copeland's has a pretty good selection, but they seem a little pushy to me

Ascuba Venture, just a couple of blocks from Copelands, is a small shop but they are extremely helpful. They cater a lot to Tech divers and are very helpful with info on local dive sites. If you go by ask for Dan.

Copeland's is almost exclusively a Scubapro shop and they have lots of it in a fairly large store. You could also shop for skiing gear.:14:

Ascuba Venture is a smaller shop but it does look like they are a Oceanic dealer.

I havent been to Copeland's but have used Ascuba Venture on several occasions and they were quite friendly and helpful.

Willie

Thanks again, just the kind of info I was looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom