Dive shops in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyromaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to find a dive shop in Bali that will let me buy online.

My fiencee is Balinese, currently away teaching with the Nature Conservany group on an island off of Papua. she gives presentations on reef management and ecosystems.

She is partway through her OW diving course - I am just about to start mine here in the UK.

I want to buy her a dive computer and hopefully have it delivered to her work adress in Denpasar for when she gets home, as a surprise for her. If I buy it here it will never make it through the Indonesian postal system !

Anyone know of any dive shops that I could buy from and who would deliver on Bali ?

Hello,

I am planning to go to Lembongan and Lombok later this year around Sept. Since it'll be my first time diving at Lembongan and Lombok, I would need advise for the recommended Dive Shops/Resort in these locations.

My group of friends are backpacker style of divers, so comfort is not a priority.

I can suggest a reliable dive outlet in Kuta who is the distributor for Scubapro equipment in Bali, and will deliver to Denpasar.
His name is Ari and his business is Dive Indonesia his e-mail address is arixunwat@yahoo.com mobile phone number is 62 81 2380 4136. Please let him know that I sent you.

yinghaw:
Hello,

I am planning to go to Lembongan and Lombok later this year around Sept. Since it'll be my first time diving at Lembongan and Lombok, I would need advise for the recommended Dive Shops/Resort in these locations.

My group of friends are backpacker style of divers, so comfort is not a priority.

Hi Yinghaw
Try contacting Bali Hai Diving Adventures, they have a dive operation on both Nusa Lembongan and Gili Trawangan off Lombok, very professional dive operations. Contact Michael Cortenbach at diverse@indosat.net.id let him know I sent you and he will look after you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom