Dive shop recommendations for Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDeej

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

It's been a while since we've been to Cancun and I'm looking for recommendations for a dive shop. My wife and I both have 100+ dives and AOW. We've dove cenotes before and are looking for a shop that has personalized/small groups and has experienced cenotes guides. We're looking for maybe a 2/3 tank cenotes day and another 3 tank day out in the ocean.

Recommendations are appreciated. We're going in middle of Feb. Any specific site recommendations are also appreciated. Thanks!

I am sure there are quite a few good operators there, but I did a bunch of research and ended up booking three days of diving through Coconut Divers last summer in Cancun and was very satisfied with their communication, staff, boats, DM's, and we were promptly picked up every morning at our hotel for the Cozumel and Cenote diving. Leif (a German ex-pat) is one of the owners and he took us for a great day diving in the cenotes. It's a small shop, but very personalized service and groups of only 4-6 divers on all of our dives.

YES! I dove with Leif in cenotes the first time I went in 2005. he was fantastic. That's actually who I was looking for. Thanks so much. Coconut Divers it will be for me. Appreciate the info!

I just came back from a short trip to Coz and Divehouse took a great care of me and my 12 year old! Cudos to Gabriel and Antonio! 5 dives in one day - no problem :)

Hello, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez and I run Alwaysdiving, we would love to take care of you and your wife with your dives, we do small groups we do it in a personalized way, check about us here Always Diving & Water Sports (Cancun) - 2020 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - TripAdvisor
You can send us a private message to set up your dive trip.
Best regards from paradise to all.

We have done 150-200 dives with Alvaro. If you are diving around Cancun, you won't find better.

Back
Top Bottom