Dive shop closing....lots of equipment to get rid of

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

igetufit2

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello there SCUBA world...my father was more or less the Australian version of Jacques Cousteau in the United States. Some of you may have known him...Peter Carroll?!?! Anyway, he recently passed away and now we have a lot of, never been out of the box, but older model equipment that we need to sell. Would love to sell it (wholesale prices) in bulk to a store or someone who wants to resell it. It is located in Southern Illinois, I know, not the SCUBA diving metropolis but hey, what are ya gonna do?!?!? SO probably to someone close enough to come pick it up. If anyone is interested or has any ideas about how best to get rid of this stuff, any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Let me know....Thanks and happy diving to all!!!!

First of all I'd suggest a list of brands and types of equipment available. Depending on how fast you want to sell this stuff you may make more money selling it off to individuals.

First of all I'd suggest a list of brands and types of equipment available. Depending on how fast you want to sell this stuff you may make more money selling it off to individuals.

As usual Jim has good advice.

Back
Top Bottom