Dive Saba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went a couple of years ago, beautiful island! Dove with Saba Deep and would absolutely go back, the Mike's are great! Stayed at the Gate House and would highly recommend it, we rented the villa and it would be a great place to take a large group (there were only 3 of us).
Ber :lilbunny:

Thats great! Glad you enjoyed yourself. How about making another trip?

If anyone would like to put a group of divers together, I do offer group packages for both Sea Saba and Saba Deep. Im not sure if anyone is allowed to post the rates in this forum but if so let me know for all to see and if not, email me and I'll be glad to respond.
I do offer 7 nights, 5 days diving & 12 nights, 8 days diving.. with and without meals. Its all up to you on what you are looking for!

I dove for wiith Sea Saba! Those were my 5-10 dives! Talk about spoiled!!! It is great there. My friend lived on Booby Hill and I have family there too!!!

Love it!!!!

I might plan a trip - PM me and we can talk.

It is a great place to dive and a beautiful island. Everyone should go there at least once. It's on our list of places to go back to but we have a few places we want to see before we start repeating favorite dives. Just riding around the island in a car is a blast, that has to be the coolest road I have ever been on!
Ber :lilbunny:

LOL yea.. our roads were built by blood, sweat and tears.. hard work by hand! Our 2 lane roads are the size of a one laner in the USA. All of the roads have rocks walls on the sides so you drive off the cliff and down you go to the bottom... they are snake up and down, a switch-back, and if you're in 3rd gear you're driving too fast! Whats the rush, the entire road length is maybe 10miles long. LOL But you gotta experience it for yourself...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom