Dive Rite Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhino8541

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I bought a set of gear and will not be needing this wing. I am looking for a smaller wing with around 50 lbs of lift.

It is a dual bladder Diverite Superwing. I have not gotten it wet, other than to rinse it off, clean it up, etc.

LINK

I replaced both power power inflators with brand new ones.

The redundant corrugated hose is new, but the pull-to-dump hose/assembly needs replacing, it has some scale in it from storage. Available online for less than $40 for the set. I would have done it, but did not have another 16" corrugated hose available in stock. I cleaned up the pressure relief valves as well. 1 needs a new gasket, I replaced it, but the one I have in there now is not the perfect fit. It needs a slightly wider one, but works. (I'm sort of perfectionist toward gear)

I am asking $265 or reasonable offer for the wing. I prefer paypal or local pickup only in the florida keys.

I will include the old power inflators for another $20 OBO if someone wants them.

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

As you can see the wing looks great!

I will also consider trades for a smaller sized wing.

No longer entertaining trades as I have gotten a smaller wing.

If you are interested, or know someone who is, let's talk!

I want this thing gone guys, make me an offer please!

SOLD Please delete thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom