dive rite wing, backplate, harness, regulator, secondary, first stage and more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chemdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
dive rite voyager exp wing
dive rite steel backplate
dive rite transplate harness
dive rite 3100 regulator w/hose, dive rite 2015 secondary octo w/ hose, basic dive rite pressure gauge, dive rite 1st stage w/ dive rite reg bag
3 tanks - all filled w/ nitrox now, 2 aluminum 80s, 1 aluminum 65 (i think)
mares liquidskin mask ( i think it's the "essence" model)
evo gloves xs
akona boots 7
mares womens size 12 5mm core warmer wetsuit w/ hood
akona gear bag
a few belt weights, a few bag weights
weight belt

If interested - email kellettwf.at.gmail.com w/ offer for specific items. Do not reply to post here, I might not see it. I'm not going to bother trying to price these things individually, please make an offer in your email. Serious inquiries only please. Will consider any local pick up offers first and foremost. Local pick-up = meet me somewhere in Gainesville, Fl. If you need something shipped I might be willing to do this but you need to email me and we have to work something out. i.e. - I must get paid before I ship, and I must be paid for shipping and handling.

pictures/price of regulator bad?

Back
Top Bottom