Dive Rite Venture 360 Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a Venture 360 that I'm trying to sell. It has a brand new bladder, installed by Dive Rite, and has a new OPV. It's used, but in perfect condition. I'm asking $150 for it. PM me if you're interested.

WedJan27154200AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

WedJan27154151AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

I had a few questions via PM, and without quoting the user specifically, I'll answer the questions here, as they're probably pertinent:

1. How old is it? About a year. Maybe I've used it 50 times or so? The red (rust) looking stuff to the right of the grommet is some shipwreck crud... nothing major.
2. Why are you selling it? I have other singles wings, don't really need this one anymore.
3. Is there anything wrong with it? It had a leak, but I just had Dive Rite repair the bladder (stated above)
4. What would it cost, total, to ship to _______ Basically, it'll cost around $ 8 - 10 to ship this anywhere in the U.S. via UPS. I could send it Priority Mail for $15 to within the U.S.

I checked the shipping prices, and underestimated. Shipping will cost between $10 and $15 - It is 4 Lbs in a box.

However... I would be willing to take $150 including shipping at this point.

I am thinking about your offer.

Sold! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom