Dive rite Treck wing/trans pac Poseidon Besea wso BCD for sale never wet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone, I am new here but not new to the diving world. A friend from another diving site sent me over here. I have some good equipment for sale at reasonable prices. I know its bad forum manners to post stuff for sale as a first post, but it is what it is.
The Dive rite has around 10 dives on it and is in great shape. Looking for $300+ shipping for it.

The Poseidon has never seen the water, I purchased it and blew out my neck and knee so I can't dive or really do anything right now. I am selling the stuff off because I am not going to dive again or at least for a long time. Looking for $450 + shipping item is brand new.

Already sold my tanks, I have a couple nice octo set up's that I will be posting under the correct forum.
I can provide the other dive sites where I have the same screen name so you can see I that I am not a scammer or fly by night. I have been around for a while :)
If you have any questions or want more photos please email me at grouperkng1@msn.com
If you are local you are more than welcome to stop by and check it out I have a bunch of stuff.
Thanks
Jon

Attachments

• IMAG1859.jpg
    IMAG1859.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG1857.jpg
    IMAG1857.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMAG1860.jpg
    IMAG1860.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMAG1858.jpg
    IMAG1858.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 138
Had a lot of pm's and emails about sized Duh don't know how I forgot that.
The Dive-rite is XL, the Poseidon is L-XL it is adjustable I just assume its a L-xl because it fits me :)
Bob at Sunshine scuba said they it is very adjustable.
I will field any more question ya have email or PM
thanks
Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom