For Sale Dive Rite Transpack (L) with Signaling Sausage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWPhotogirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm selling my Dive Rite Transpack size (L) with Venture Wing and signaling Sausage in a sleve with high vis spool located at the lower rear attachment points. It is in great condition standard Dive Rite open water single tank configuration. It has the cam buckles rather than the hard to close cam straps. Single pocket on the right side, Dive Rite line cutter on upper right shoulder, Dive Rite shears on the Left belt strap.

I'm selling my Dive Rite Transpack size (L) with Venture Wing and signaling Sausage in a sleve with high vis spool located at the lower rear attachment points. It is in great condition standard Dive Rite open water single tank configuration. It has the cam buckles rather than the hard to close cam straps. Single pocket on the right side, Dive Rite line cutter on upper right shoulder, Dive Rite shears on the Left belt strap.
asking price ?

HI There -- I'm asking $395.00 + shipping, + insurance which is optional.
Sorry for the delay in getting back with you - I've been on the road. Carrie

How much lift does the venture wing supply?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom