Dive Rite TransPac II and 2 Wings, and 2 SeaQuest BC's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anony

Registered
Reaction score
Hello again!
Item for sale:
Prices are negotiable, make an offer.
TransPac II with 2 travel wings. >210$ +shipping
Seaquest Predator, needs the plastic back piece ~30$+shipping
Seaquest Spectrum 4, Needs a new power inflator Yours for the cost of shipping.

Pictures and notes below:
TransPac II:

TPBack.jpg

TPInfFront.jpg

TPInfTop.jpg

TPInflated.jpg

TPSpare.jpg

TPWeightPockets.jpg

TransPacFront.jpg

TransPacFront2.jpg

TransPacSize.jpg

I bought this at a Play-It-Again sports from an older asian couple who had only used it a few times on vacation. It was salty.
Since then I sold one of the harnesses to BeanoJones, and kept the extra wing as a spare. I've got around 20 dive trips on this, so around 40 dives (Only 6 or so in salt water.) It has been rinsed thoroughly after every dive. I had an O-ring go out on the power inflator of the wing that is currently attached and had it replaced. It has leaked a small stream of bubbles ever since.

The Transpac has the attached weight pockets, but I do not have the pouches that go in them. I switched to a weight belt because the pouches kept falling out the top during dives.
Size is small.

The other wing is in good working condition and I have never used it. The air inside smells clean and I've kept it in my bedroom closet with nothing on top of it.
It seems to hold air fine, I filled both wings this morning and they are still full. I will leave them overnight and update this thread.

The predator:
PradatorFront.jpg

Predator1Valve.jpg

PredatorBack.jpg

PredatorInflator.jpg

PredatorLogo.jpg

PredatorOtherLogo.jpg

PredatorSize.jpg

For reasons unknown to me the previous owner removed the hard pack on the back of this thing. I replaced the broken SeaQuest power inflator with a Dive-Rite one.
I am not a certified technician, but I do service my own regs and am a certified computer repair tech.
Other notes: I filled this up in the garage to test the overinflate valve, and imho it blew too early. If somebody knows how to fix this I'd love to learn about it.
Lastly, There is only the LP hose overinflate valve, no back-deflate valve. I tried to make this clear in the pictures as this seems a major annoyance to me.
Size is M/L

The Spectrum 4:
Spectrum.jpg

SpectrumBack.jpg

SpectrumInflator.jpg

SpectrumLogo.jpg

SpectrumNumbers.jpg

SpectrumShoulder.jpg

Spectrum%20OldValve.jpg

When I hooked this thing up for testing in the garage, it immediately did a runaway inflate, and when I disconnected the LP hose, the air came back out the LP connector. The air inside smells BAD.
Size is small.
Maybe good for parts? I just want rid of the thing.

Pictures added in a moment.

Indeed, make an offer.

Doesnt seem to be much interest in these, so I am going to put them up on eBay. Happy holidays comrades.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom