Dive Rite Trans Pac and Classic wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ns2ny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I've unearthed some gear that needs to go.

1) Dive Rite Trans Pac size M/L. Has a lot of dives on it but still in pretty good shape with lots more left. Currently fitted with a (non DR) set of travel wings. I have some weight pockets also that I can sell separately or bundle in.

2) New, never used DR Classic Wings. These are in perfect shape and never seen water. $150

I'm in NYC so if you're interested and local we can arrange. If not, here are some pics. I have a Mobby twin shell XL dry suit going up soon as well.

Thanks!

I am will to work on price... but be fair and reasonable and I will do the same DR Classic.jpgIMG_1502.jpgIMG_1503.jpgIMG_1504.jpgIMG_1505.jpgIMG_1506.jpg

Last edited:
Update/clarification....

It's actually the TranPac II, not the origianl TranPac.... in case anyone was wondering.

TransPac sold

Still have a never used set of DiveRite Classic wings. Great condition. 150. plus ship or pick up in NYC.

---------- Post added August 16th, 2013 at 01:43 AM ----------

TransPac sold

Still have a never used set of DiveRite Classic wings. Great condition. 150. plus ship or pick up in NYC.

I will buy the wing for $150 if you include shipping to Miami, FL 33133.

Rgds Nick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom