Dive Rite SS BP, butt plate, cam bands and almost new Hollis S38 LX Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A recent purchase made some of my gear redundant so up for sale is a Dive Rite SS Backplate with one piece Hogarthian style harness, d-rings on left and right chest, each hip and back/front of crotch strap. Dive Rite buckle. Excellent condition. $125 obo

Also have a Dive Rite butt plate the square version, not the beaver tail. Also excellent condition - $45

Dive Rite cam bands w/ SS hardware - $35

And finally a nearly new (10 dives) Hollis S38 LX. This is the newest version of the wing backordered all summer long. 38lbs lift, internal bungee system to streamline it. Perfect. $250 obo (that's $85 less than new for a nearly new in the bag wing!)

Individual prices above, if your interested in the whole magilla I'll let it go for $415 ($40 less than individual prices)

Paypal preferred. Split shipping. I've got tons of transactions here, on the bay, at wetpixel. 100% positive feedback. No BS.

BYTE2636.jpgBYTE2637.jpgBYTE2638.jpgBYTE2640.jpgBYTE2641.jpgBYTE2642.jpgBYTE2643.jpgBYTE2644.jpgBYTE2645.jpg

Apologies for delay in responses, just got back from two week dive trip. Chuuk was incredible. I'll be responding to PMs and emails over the next day. Thanks!

Pm sent.

PM sent for Butt Plate

Mike Dolson

Back
Top Bottom