Dive Rite RG3000 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a limited number (4) of lightly used pre-owned Dive Rite RG3000's that are less than a year old.

These are in excellent functional condition. The typical fading on the metal ring of the second stage is occuring but not really bad at all.

If you're looking for a top notch regulator at a bargain price... give us a call (443)-772-0595.

$250.00 Each. Shipping will be FREE in the continental USA. Add $10 to Alaska, Hawaii and US territories.

Are the regulators DIN or Yoke?
Do they have the cold water kit installed?
Do they come with a carrying case?

Thanks

DIN Regulator w/ Yoke Adaptor Included
No cold water kit - not needed (we dive these in 38 degree F all the time with no incidents)
Yes, Soft Dive Rite Regulator Bag is included
Thanks for inquiry.

Can you post a pic.. I am almost i the market for another one. Have 3 now, love the performance of them.

Kevin, I haven't taken any pics. They're in great shape overall with the only issue being the typical fading of the metal rings on the face of the 2nd stages.

Back
Top Bottom