Dive Rite Optima FX rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moving Target

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I hate to do it but its the right decision for me at this time. I purchased this Dive Rite Optima from the original owner (2009 model) who completed his cert dives on it and only dove it on two other occasions. I sent it to Dive Rite and they completely went through the unit and inspected everything. I was planning on getting my cert and jumping into CCR but unfortunately the timing is just not working out for me. I am located in Miami but i come up to the springs fairly often as well as Jax and Tampa for work so we can work out delivery if necessary.

key points:

Rev C+ handsets
New stainless frame
New model contoured counterlungs
NEW head (replaced by Juergensen under warranty)
Tanks are 13's and just cleaned with new hydro / VIP
New solenoid
Like NEW Transpac harness (XL)
Like NEW DR rec wing
storm case
Analox O2 analyzer
Spare Storm case of service / spare parts / hoses
Includes alum 40 bail out with dive rite stage kit and regs (new hydro / regs cleaned and serviced)
Copy of rebreathers simplified by Mel Clark

This includes EVERYTHING you need to take the class except your personal exposure gear and three O2 sensors. I can not express enough that the unit looks like NEW! The only blemish on it at all are a few scratches on the bottom of the handsets and a few very small scuffs on the cover. Everything is still bagged from Dive Rite and packed in the storm case. I have the original sales receipt as well as invoice from Dive Rite for the service / upgrades. I will take some photos and post them as soon as I can. Meanwhile anyone interested can email me at chmesser@gmail.com or call me at 786 527 5397 with questions. I was planning on taking the class with Howard Packer in Miami and he can verify the condition if necessary as well as provide training. $5500 for everything.

At this point I'm not really interested in trades for other gear just a cash deal. Will be headed to Jax / high springs over thanksgiving. Tanks and bail out tank / regs are not shown as I have to pick them up from the shop that did the hydro / service. Will post those later.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353368991.794750.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369003.725131.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369012.701436.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369021.929516.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369034.000452.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369047.127082.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369057.587351.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369067.836927.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369077.436522.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353369090.307530.jpg

OBO someone needs to buy their own Christmas present :)

Back
Top Bottom