Closed Dive Rite O2ptima rebreather $2000

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tracy

Tech Instructor / Charter Captain
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The great 2022 rebreather purge continues. This is the last of my spare units and probably the nicest one yet.
IMG_1621.JPEG
IMG_1624.JPEG
IMG_1535.JPEGIMG_1536.JPEGIMG_1537.JPEGIMG_1595.JPEGIMG_1622.JPEGIMG_1623.JPEGIMG_1625.JPEGIMG_1626.JPEGIMG_1627.JPEGIMG_1628.JPEGIMG_1629.JPEGIMG_1630.JPEGIMG_1631.JPEG
I have a Dive Rite O2ptima rebreather with front mount counterlungs and dual Hammerhead Rev C controllers. Controllers were just upgraded to OLED displays.
Unit just received new loop hoses, new cell harness, new mushroom valves, new OPVs, new head O-rings, new loop connector O-rings, and a few new low pressure hoses.
First stages were just serviced.
Unit is built on the newer style steel stand, also comes with the old aluminum stand.
Dive Rite CCR EP wing with new inflator.
Current generation Kydex cover
Has new modular DSV.
Comes with a DIVA and a DIVA Extreme HUD.
Calibration caps are included.
Unit holds positive and negative with no issue. Can ship nationwide very reasonably and worldwide if needed.
Willing to ship to Dive Rite for pre-buy inspection if you prefer.
Current cells expired this month, unit will need new cells before use. I can order and install if you wish.
Unit does not come with tanks or a backplate and harness. I can include a set of AL20 tanks for an additional $300.
I can arrange instruction on this unit or recommend someone in your area.
Unit is located in the Metro Detroit area.

Back
Top Bottom