Dive Rite O2Ptima ECCR With Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richard FDC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Where else but Florida, the World Center of Diving
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I’m selling my Dive Rite O2Ptima CCR because I’ve just gotten too busy to use it much anymore. It was last used in January for a couple of multi-hour dives doing photo and video shoots. One of the photos is included. It has unlocked Hammerhead Rev. C controllers from Juergensen Marine so it’s ready for any type of diving through hypoxic Trimix. The head was upgraded and the controllers were completely serviced by Dive Rite less than 2 years ago and last year the unit had several upgrades to make it what has been described as an, “Expedition Grade Rebreather.” It has been used only for cave diving and I have never used it in saltwater. The unit comes with all the extras in the photos. I’m asking $5,000.00 but I am open to any offer. I live in East Central Florida and you will have to arrange for pickup. Here are the details:
Dive Rite O2Ptima ECCR
Back Mount counter lungs
New packable scrubber
Kadex cover
ADV with shutoff valve
Newer user serviceable DSV with bayonet style connectors
Omni Swivel MAVs for both O2 and diluent set up with O2 shutoff and connectors to bring in off board diluent and/or Oxygen.
27 cubic foot low pressure tanks for Oxygen and Diluent
Dive Rite Backplate and Comfort Harness with XT CCR Wing.
Tech Butt Plate and sidemount style setup for bailout bottles to keep the rig clean in the water
Waist mount pouch for checklists deco schedules, tools, etc.
Smart charger and rechargeable batteries
Pelican 1630 Case for travel
1 full keg of Sorb and one partial
1 set of low volume over the shoulder counter lungs and 2 sets of standard counter lungs
2 extra scrubber canisters
Spare cover
Spare loop hose, DSV, and T pieces
Spare stand, hoses, hose covers, and miscellaneous parts.

sb 1.jpg sb 2.jpg sb 3.jpg sb 4.jpg IMG_7939.jpg sb 7.jpg sb 9.jpg sb 10.jpg sb 11.jpg sb 12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom