Dive Rite O2ptima CM to BMCL conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Selling BMCL conversion for Choptima. This includes everything you need to convert your O2ptima CM to a BMCL configuration allowing you to have 2 units with only swapping the head assembly. Can possibly deliver along rt95 between Baltimore, and Cave Country. $3000. Any questions please ask.

Included...
  • Brand new stand (newest version) with quick removable head mounting, manifold mounts, and upright supports.
  • Unpackable canister section. This makes changes back and forth quick since you can leave it mounted, and must twist on the head, and water trap ends.
  • iBOV that was just fully serviced by Divesoft
  • 1st stages just serviced
  • new and old-style connectors for old counter lungs (old and new larger knurled ones). Depending on when you purchased your Choptima this is important.
  • Transpac and wing with butt inflation.
  • Storage/transit case
  • Steel Silver cylinders (PST) LP27, Original hydro 2004, current 2019
  • Steel Black cylinders (Faber) LP27, Original hydro 2015, current 2020

O2ptima 1.jpg
O2ptima 2.jpg
O2ptima 3.jpg
O2ptima 4.jpg
O2ptime 5.jpg

I have a complete spare backmount FMCL Optima for sale for $1000 if you want to snatch the head and sell it as a complete unit.

Let me think about this. It would probably make an easier sale. Im surprised no one bought yours for $1000.

A couple questions though. Do you have a link or more info? Has the solenoid been upgraded to the new one? I ask because the new one is 85 psi vs the old one at 140psi.

Thanks.
Jeremy

Let me think about this. It would probably make an easier sale. Im surprised no one bought yours for $1000.

A couple questions though. Do you have a link or more info? Has the solenoid been upgraded to the new one? I ask because the new one is 85 psi vs the old one at 140psi.

Thanks.
Jeremy
I have never listed it. It has been my backup unit for years. It was last dove last year. I think the cells are still in date. It hasn’t had any upgrades. It was a daily unit, then i bought a newer unit and it was relegated to backup. I now have a choptima as well. I don’t need multiple backups.

Does it have the shearwater or HH electronics?
at $1000?
It is a Hammerhead Rev C with a diva hud.

Back
Top Bottom