Dive Rite Nomad XT - modified, weight plate and trim weights included

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enderthexen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

I'm selling my Dive Ride Nomad XT sidemount system. It's a size large, Has only been used on a few dives, and is in very good condition. It has the weight plate and a two pound trim weight on each shoulder strap. It's also been modified a bit. The dump valve has been moved to the top and the pull string routed on the left hand side of the diver. A window screen-like mesh material has been put over the dump valve to help prevent debris from getting in there and causing the dump valve to malfunction. The inflator hose has been moved to the bottom left hand side and is routed from the bottom left hand side of the diver up across and clipped to a D-ring on the right side shoulder strap with a little bungee and a bolt snap.

ffe565483bce114548e75add1246815f.jpg

f01ac99f8b7e89ee77fa2f63b470096a.jpg

835c73668a383303d5f6319a259044c4.jpg

44fe3fc97b9c085638efa186d4ba060b.jpg

It's a great system, I hate to part with it but I don't use it much at the moment, I'm in need of some quick cash, and it's one of the few things of value I have laying around I can sell.

I'm located in the Cincinnati, OH area. I'd be willing to meet someone or ship it(buyer pays shipping).

The whole system(Nomad, weight plate, and trim weights cost me $800 and I'm asking $550 or best offer.

Post below or PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom