Dive Rite Nomad Wing with TransPac Harness and Dive Rite Ring Bungee + Butt Plate BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For sale is a used but good condition Dive Rite Nomad Wing with TransPac Harness, Dive Rite Ring Bungee and Dive Rite Butt Plate. Obviously this system was set up for sidemount, but would work great, and I have used it, for backmount as well. Just use the butt plate to clip reels, lights etc, or take it off completely.

The wing is in terrific shape, the harness has some slight browning as you can see from the photos. Nothing some black dye couldn't handle if it bothers you (it never did me). Functionally they are both perfect, but like any life support equipment please have your LDS give it a good once over. TransPac.jpgNomad.jpg

Separately the wing retails for around $400 new, the butt plate $100 and the ring bungee system around $35. You can easily remove the harness from the wing if you wanted to use your own, or if you want to use the wing on a backplate.

I'm selling the whole kit for $150 via Paypal, buyer to pay shipping to the lower 48, which should be around $15-20 via UPS or USPS.

Shoot me a pm to make an offer or ask any questions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom