Sold! Dive Rite Nomad Ray Sidemount System - Black. $500

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Black Nomad Ray Sidemount System. $500. Used one time for 30 minutes in freshwater for sizing and bungee adjustment. Nothing has been cut or altered from what ships new. Includes the original bag. This is a very nice sidemount system. I like it better than the XDeep Stealth 2.0 Tec I previously dived but I personally prefer the H-harness style of my Katana 2 and I don't dive sidemount enough to need two sidemount systems.

I am selling this for $500. I will cover postage in the continental USA. Hawaii or Alaska may be more. I will only ship to US addresses (APO, FPO, DPO are included). I prefer PayPal Friends and Family and you can look at the items I have listed and sold here on Scubaboard for confidence. However, if you really want to identify it as a purchase on PayPal, please do so and I will let them have their fees.

I will be at the NSS-CDS conference on June 1st and can deliver the harness personally if desired.

This is a new harness so I attached stock pictures. If you would like specific picture of the harness, please DM me and I can take a few.

DM me with questions.

Attachments

• ray_1.jpg
    ray_1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 30
  • ray_2.jpg
    ray_2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 26
If you can pick-up in person at the NSS-CDS meeting in Lake City, FL on June 1st...the cost is $450.

Also, for all purchasers, I will provide a new, never wet, Dive Rite Bellows Sidemount Pocket.

NSS-CDS conference is over. This is still available for $500 shipping included. Includes the Dive Rite Bellows Sidemount Pocket.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom