Dive Rite MR11 Sunspot HID Slim line Light $499

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We just got the last of the Dive Rite MR11 Sunspot HID Slim line Light in and they are going fast at $499.00 so get one before their gone forever!

The Dive Rite MR11 Sunspot HID Slim line Light is the most compact canister light on the market and delivers a powerful 500 lumens of illumination and is depth rated to 500 feet.

Give us a call and we will get one heading that way!

Thanks

www.Scubatoys.com
877-728-2243

Not to be rude or anything but was just about to order this from you guys ( have ordered a # of items in past ) but was curious as to why your shipping cost is 38.00 more expensive than the other guys when both are going UPS ??? Unit cost is the same.

Not to be rude or anything but was just about to order this from you guys ( have ordered a # of items in past ) but was curious as to why your shipping cost is 38.00 more expensive than the other guys when both are going UPS ??? Unit cost is the same.

Shipping is actually free for 48 US States as I read this: Scubatoys.com -shipping

We charge the exact shipping that UPS charges us... Where would we be shipping the box? maybe I can see why it shows that amount. just let me know and I will see if we can save you some money!

Thanks

Joe

Unfortunately Im a Canadian so no free shipping and sucks to be me:angrymob:

No worries would still rather order from you guys you knuckle heads LOL have never done me wrong in the past and I would rather stick with a known respected seller I have used in the past and have had nothing but excellent service from....

Last edited:
Unfortunately Im a Canadian so no free shipping and sucks to be me:angrymob:

And I've heard UPS really screws you guys on VAT. It's actually a "stickied" thread on another board: The Deco Stop

And I've heard UPS really screws you guys on VAT. It's actually a "stickied" thread on another board: The Deco Stop

Thats the funny part I notice with some sellers I get nailed on VAT. As well as certain other charges that magicly appear upon delivery . Thats why Although its fun to jerk there chain There are a very limited # of Companies I will deal with and there 1 of them

Thats the funny part I notice with some sellers I get nailed on VAT. As well as certain other charges that magicly appear upon delivery . Thats why Although its fun to jerk there chain There are a very limited # of Companies I will deal with and there 1 of them

I used to send a good number of packages to Canada. The recipient is charged different amounts depending on a number of factors, including whether it's a sale of a good or service, what the declared value is, etc. I remember one of the things they said was to declare a low value or mark it as a return shipment or a repair or demo item...but I imagine doing that is on the wrong side of two nations' federal laws :) I know for a fact that it's how some smaller retailers are able to get away with cheaper shipping up north.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom