For Sale Dive Rite Mr11 10w Hid Sunspot Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Time to clean out the stuff I no longer use... This light has just been sitting around collecting dust so it needs to go. Includes charger and hard case and everything works. I could do a burn test for you if you would like but I've had no problems doing 2-3 long dives with the light on it's high beam setting.

There are all sorts of articles on here about how to upgrade this model to an LED, but unfortunately I don't have the time nor electrical expertise to do it. Battery packs are also available via third party suppliers for ~$60.

$100 shipped priority mail to your door anywhere in the US OBO

IMG_3107.jpg
IMG_3108.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3109.jpg
    IMG_3109.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3110.jpg
    IMG_3110.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3112.jpg
    IMG_3112.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 141
Time to clean out the stuff I no longer use... This light has just been sitting around collecting dust so it needs to go. Includes charger and hard case and everything works. I could do a burn test for you if you would like but I've had no problems doing 2-3 long dives with the light on it's high beam setting.

There are all sorts of articles on here about how to upgrade this model to an LED, but unfortunately I don't have the time nor electrical expertise to do it. Battery packs are also available via third party suppliers for ~$60.

$100 shipped priority mail to your door anywhere in the US OBO

View attachment 373206 View attachment 373207

Is the light still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom