Dive Rite Lights LX20 and CX1 O-ring sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GF99/99

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope I am putting this in the correct area.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows the O-ring size number for dive rite lights LX20 and CX1? I am assuming Dive Rite uses an AS568 o-ring size???

Thanks!

Hi All,

Hope I am putting this in the correct area.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows the O-ring size number for dive rite lights LX20 and CX1? I am assuming Dive Rite uses an AS568 o-ring size???

Thanks!
I don’t know the size but Diverite is very responsive. Have you emailed or called them?

As above. DGX also sell them for like $4

I am away diving, but I can look at my CX1 little manual on Monday night and see if it lists a size. I recall the manual for the battery charger was a lot more complete though than for the light.

LX20 o-ring sizes. Not necessarily called what Dive Rite calls them.

Attachments

• 7oD Dive Light O-Ring Sizes.pdf
    22.6 KB · Views: 104
I never had to change the orings in my first 2 dive lights in 17 years - yet.
My current primary is sealed and not user serviceable.
I just got my CX1 in April. I guess I'll just inspect it once in a while and see.

Just confirming that Dive Rite does not list the o-ring size in the info included with the light, but they do include 2 extra o-rings. Hopefully Dive Rite can tell you if you email or phone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom