Dive Rite Large Front Zip 905 Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drmdive

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Dive Rite size large Front Zip 905 Dry Suit for sale on Ebay. The boots are size 11 and the suit is in good condition. Take a look.

It's up on Ebay if you're interested.

I still have this suit for sale. Here are more details.

Dive Rite 905 Front Zip dry suit. The suit only has around 15 dives on it. It is in great condition. All seals are in great shape with only one ring trimmed. The zipper is in great shape as well with no leaks. The suit also has a Light Monkey balanced relief valve (pee valve). The suit comes with a new condition Dive Rite 5mm dry suit hood. The intake valve and exhaust valve are in great shape and work good. The suit also has large thigh pockets on each leg.

This suit is a great shell type suit with a telescoping torso for maximum comfort. It's extremely durable with its trilaminate construction.

It will fit anyone 5'10" to 6'1'' tall and 190 to 230 lbs. with room for most any type of undergarment.

Size: Large
Boot size: 11

Note: This suit retails new for over $1500.

Asking $700 and I'll cover shipping in continental US. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• DR Dry Suit.jpg
    DR Dry Suit.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 139
thank you
i spoke to someone out here about your suit on saturday and told them to check it out ...
where are you btw

I'm located in Bradenton, Florida, just south of Tampa, Florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom