Dive Rite Jr. Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is an old wing. Dive Rite hasn't made this model in years. This one was rental inventory at Ginnie Springs-- in other words, it sat on a shelf most of its life. I used it for 5 dives but then decided a smaller wing was in order. This looks and feels like it would work with small doubles, but that's your call, not mine. It won't float LP120s but I think it'd work with double 80s. I'm told it's basically the same as the Trek wing.

Pictures show the inside as best as I can-- it has an inner bladder that looks to be in perfect shape, then a protective nylon sheath, then the exterior, so it's a well protected wing. Has plastic connector things on the sides so you could clip it to the backplate to prevent tacoing, but I don't have the male side that would attach to the backplate. Fabric stores should carry the part, I just don't have the time or sewing expertise to attach it to webbing to go to the harness.

Pull dump inflator in great shape.

$60 shipped in the continental US

4098953191_2c481a7ca3.jpg

4098957233_f300af370a.jpg

4099707574_7b456dae6d.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom